Hello, Lympo community and NFTs fans,
We have noticed that some users are struggling to use their staked LMT tokens to purchase newly released Lympo NFTs. We hope this short explanatory will guide you on how to get these stunning and rare collectable items.
Why Lympo has a dynamic price structure?
We’re testing different price methodologies for the higher-tier NFTs. That’s because we can only understand demand by experimenting. However, we must also realize that even with additional Ethereum (for previous collectables) — NFTs were quickly sold out. We have to marry the concerns with the actual data and insights that we gather when we’re testing different pricing structures. We’ll continue to use a dynamic pricing mechanism as it’s the only way to learn, and ultimately have a model in place that is sustainable for the company and community long term.
What’s important to know, all the funds collected during this period will be used for NFTs staking, to mint Star Tokens or LMT’s. In this way, all the funds will come back to the community via NFTs staking events.
How to purchase NFTs with LMT tokens which are staked?
- First of all, you have to have enough Credits on your Lympo account, also LMT tokens on your Metamask wallet.
- To view your LMT tokens in your Metamask press “Add Token” with the right contract address (0x327673ae6b33bd3d90f0096870059994f30dc8af), Symbol (LMT) and Decimals (18).
- If your tokens are staked, you will have to unstake them to purchase Lympo NFTs or get more LMT’s on available exchanges, such as Uniswap.
- Important to remember, if you will unstake part of the LMT tokens you have, you will unstake locked tokens first (that’s how smart contract takes priorities,) which you cannot use to purchase Lympo NFTs.
- The solution is to unstake the full amount, purchase your favorite NFT and stake LMTs back if you wish to mint more Credits (only for Lympo users who have locked LMT tokens.)
- For users who’ve never participated in LMT’s offering, and have no locked tokens it’s enough to unstake the necessary amount of LMT’s to purchase Lympo collectables.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us on Lympo Telegram channel.
Want to know more?
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to receive the latest Lympo news.